Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Princess drama

I always thought TRMinator ruled the roost in the drama department.  Well Princess Squanner is going to give him a run for his money.

This morning was one of those mornings for the Squanner.  She was extra tired and just didn’t want to get moving.  After pushing her through breakfast and getting her dressed, she just wanted to lay on the couch under a blanket and watch TV.  Since we had a few minutes till we needed to leave I told her she could.  When it was time to go, I dragged her off the couch and made her put her shoes on.  As she was walking past me out the door, she heaved her shoulder high in the air, and with a dramatic sigh dejectedly said, “I guess this is my life now.”

Yes, pretty princess, you have joined the world of those who have to get up in the morning.  I know, it’s hard, but somehow we’ll survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment