Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween Fun

Okay, I'm going to jump back on the blogging bandwagon with some pictures from Halloween.

I told TRMinator that, at 13, he was too old to go trick or treating.  He still really wanted to because his friends were going, so I relented and told him he could still go, but he had to make his own costume.  So he made his and G-man’s costumes.  I’m not sure exactly what they were, it was something from Lord of the Rings.  I let Squanner decide what she wanted to be, and she wanted to be Rapunzel.

IMG_6753

TRMinator cut all the pieces of their armor out of cereal boxes, taped it all together and spray painted it.  It actually took him a bit of time to do.  I made the rest from a picture he gave me.

 

IMG_6751

This was right before the school Halloween carnival.  I finished up G-man’s costumes literally minutes before this was taken and we walked out the door.

On the big night, Hubby took Squanner around the neighborhood trick or treating and G-man went with TRMinator and his friends.  After about a half an hour, they made it to our house and G-man decided that he was done, and wanted to stay inside to watch TV and eat his candy.  Of course now that he is about out of candy and his brother and sister still have lots, he’s regretting that decision just a bit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment