Friday, December 3, 2010

Goodbye my little friend

002                                                                  My little friend

 

I put away my backpack this week.  I’m actually a little sad about that!  I’m done with my class and I’m taking all online classes next semester, so I won’t need it for awhile.  I’m kind of bummed!

I’m a little sad that I’m done with my class!  I can’t believe how quickly time has flown by and that I manage to make it though with flying colors. (I’m pretty sure, grades aren’t out yet!)

I have mixed feelings about next semester.  I originally wanted to take just one online class and one class on campus, but it just worked out to take both online.  I kind of like getting out and actually going to class.  I like having the option of talking to the professor after class if there is something that I need a little help with.  I guess I just feel more like a real student if I am in an actual classroom.  

At least I have the month of December off from school so I don’t have to be doing homework while trying to get ready for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment