Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ooops

When you have two 8 page research papers due in two and a half weeks, there are a few things that will inevitably fall by the wayside.  I’ve been keeping the laundry up, the bathrooms are fairly clean and my bed has been made everyday. (TRMinator made my bed this morning for some reason—he said he was bored, go figure!)  I thought I was doing a pretty good job of keeping everything going while I was working maniacally on my papers.  That is until a chain of thoughts about the air and inversion (I know, weird), on my way home from taking TRMinator to school led me to the realization that today is my anniversary!  I don’t feel too bad though (or maybe I should feel worse, hmmmm….) because Hubby forgot too till I called and reminded him this morning.

The funny thing about this is I knew yesterday that the next day was going to be my anniversary.  But then I got my grade for the paper that I just wrote about the ridiculous made up literary theory, (I got an A, thankyouverymuch, I guess it goes to show that you really don’t have to know what you’re talking about as long as you throw the right buzz words in.) and I came up with a thesis statement for my literary criticism paper that has really been eluding me.  So in other words, my paper started taking over my life again, and the whole anniversary thing went out the window.  I guess when you’ve been married for 14 years, its just not that big of a deal anymore!  I told Hubby that we can go do something fun after April 15, because I’m going to be a bit preoccupied until then!

1 comment:

  1. Ooops indeed! Last two semesters of school I might have done the same, except that I'm married to a hopeless romantic. Nice to know we can giggle about little things like this.

    ReplyDelete