Monday, March 7, 2011

So many treasures!

It’s amazing what you find when the snow finally melts and reveals all the lovely, brown dead grass.  In the back yard I discovered a treasure trove of squirt guns.  I usually make the boys go around and pick everything up before the snow flies.  Apparently I didn’t last year.  Maybe the snow came early?  I honestly can’t remember, but the boys will be heading outside to pick up as soon as they get home from school today.

In the front yard the treasures waiting for me were even better-  dog poop.  And not just one little clump, there were at least 4 or 5.  I don’t know if it had been there all winter and just hidden under the snow, or if it’s recent, but either way it really irritates me.  That is one of the main reasons that I don’t want a dog!  I don’t want to have to be constantly cleaning up its poop or stepping around it!  Lucky me, I get all the joys of cleaning up after my neighbor’s dogs with none of the benefits.  Sometimes I think I should live out in the boondocks so I don’t have to deal with dumb, inconsiderate neighbors!

No comments:

Post a Comment