Monday, April 25, 2011

Accomplishments

My youngest two are off track right now, much to TRMinator’s consternation.  He is on a traditional schedule now that he is in Junior High, and he gets a bit bent out of shape when the other two are off track and he still has to go to school every day.  I’m sure that he will be elated when he is done for the summer and they still have a month left of school.

While the younger ones have been off track they have been in swimming lessons.  G-man is not very confident in the water, so I have had them in swimming lessons every time they have been off track this year.  This time he had a different teacher who I think he pushed him a bit more, which I was completely fine with.  He seemed to get it a bit more this time and he actually went off the diving board!  Sometimes even willingly!

IMG_5244

IMG_5245

He actually wanted to go back every day, and for G-man, that is a big accomplishment.

IMG_5263

 

Oh, and in case you were wondering, I got my final grade in my Critical Approaches to Literature class…

I got an A!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment