Friday, April 29, 2011

Off Track Fun

I was going to post about the pedicures that Squanner and I got yesterday, but I can’t get to my pictures from my laptop right now. (Long story, and Hubby better fix it!) 

**Instead, I’m going to interrupt this regularly scheduled blog post with one about the royal wedding!!**

Those that know me well know that I’m a sucker for royalty and I’m in heaven if there’s a wedding!  Thankfully technology has progressed in the last 30 years, so I didn’t have to get up at 4 in the morning to watch it!  I had it recorded so I could watch it this morning.  And I did just that as soon as I woke up!  I tore myself away for few minutes to make TRMinator’s lunch, sent him off to school, then watched some more.  I think I watched the wedding at least twice, maybe more with all the internet coverage that I saw. 

I loved everything.  I thought the dress was pretty, I thought it was great that William drove he and Kate to Clarence House after the luncheon at Buckingham Palace (totally breaking with tradition!), and I loved that they rode in carriages after the wedding.  Really, what is there not to love about a royal wedding?  Nothing, if you ask me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment