Wednesday, May 11, 2011

One Step Closer

I had a brilliant idea the other day.  I thought to myself, “Hmmm, I wonder if I can put all those Sociology credits that I earned my first time around at school to use for my minor.”  So I called my esteemed university and asked if those credits expired or if I can count them towards a minor.  The lovely lady on the other end of the phone told me, “Yes!  You can use them!”  So I said, “By golly, sign me up for a Sociology minor!” (The conversation may not have gone exactly like that, but you get the idea.)

Now I have a declared minor, and I was even able to sign up for a Sociology class next semester that is online!  After that class I will just need two more then the requirements for my minor will be satisfied.  Woo Hoo!  Maybe I actually will be able to pull off this whole getting a degree idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment