Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I’ve got nothin’

Sorry, I really don’t have anything exciting to blog about.  The idea of putting our house on the market and probably moving is kind of all-encompassing for me right now.  I say probably because the last time we put our house on the market we chickened out and took it off before it sold. 

I have so many worries associated with moving.  Like, I love my neighbors and ward so much right now, how could we possible get as lucky somewhere else?  My children would most likely have to change schools.  I’m scared for them to have to start over and make new friends.  Can we afford a higher house payment?  Will the new ward have a good 11 year old scout program so that TRMinator can complete the scout stuff that he is on schedule to finish by the time he turns 12?  What happens if we sell our house and can’t find one that we like in time?

Then there’s trying to get this house ready to go on the market.  I’m noticing every little scuff on the walls and ding in the woodwork.  I feel like we have to make this house as perfect as it can be so we can make enough money to make a move worth it.  I’m trying really hard not to dwell too much on that mark on the wall, or that spot on the molding and am trying to remind myself that this house is 10 years old and isn’t going to be perfect.  Otherwise I will run myself ragged trying to make it so.

So, sorry I don’t have something fun to blog about.  My brain is a little full right now.  Hopefully I’ll be able to settle down about this soon, but I don’t think you should hold your breath! 

No comments:

Post a Comment