Friday, May 14, 2010

Random Friday

This waiting business is killing me!!

Let me back up and tell you what I’m waiting for. 

About a week and a half ago, TRMinator brought home an application for a scholarship to a science summer camp.  They only picked two students from each class to apply.  If they get it, they get tuition paid to a week long camp hosted at the University of Utah.  They will get to learn about some pretty cool things like computer graphics and robotics.  Needless to say, TRMinator really wants to go and is pretty excited and anxious to see if he got it or not.

We are supposed to find out today whether or not he got it.  We will be notified by email, so I have been checking my email about every 10 minutes.  I think I might be a bit more nervous than him!  I’m not sure I can handle the suspense!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

My sister in law, Carla is having a dinner/spa night for all the girls tonight.  I am bringing a salad, and I am going to try to recreate my favorite salad from Boston’s.  For some reason I am excited about making it!  Maybe because I am hopeful that it will turn out like the real thing, then I can have my favorite salad at home too!  Yum-O!

----------------------------------------------------------------

The Princess is going through a stage right now, where every time we turn around she wants to show us something she can do.  Usually, it’s something that she has been doing for quite some time, like standing on one foot, but now she has added an extra flair, like holding one arm out.  So apparently that deserves extra attention and a ,”Did you know I can do this!”.  At first it was kind of cute, now it is just getting old.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Aahh!! It’s been a whole 20 minutes since I checked my email!  I swear, if I’m this nervous about a summer camp, what am I going to be like when it’s time for college applications and mission calls!  I think I might have to be committed at that point!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know the notice was going to come by email, so it was fun to have that email pop up.

    ReplyDelete