Saturday, May 1, 2010

Okay, this is it… really!

I’ll try and wrap the vacation posts and pictures up today.

On the last day we went to Legoland.  This was mostly because the G-man is a Lego fanatic.  It was a smaller park, and it’s geared towards kids ages 3-12.  I didn’t like it as well as Disneyland, but that could also have something to do with the fact that I had been walking for days around Disneyland and California Adventure, and I was just tired by that point.  At any rate, the kids enjoyed it, and that’s what matters.

IMG_2555

IMG_2503

I think one of G-man’s favorite parts was Mini Land.  It’s where they built cities out of Legos.  He thought that was pretty cool.

IMG_2519

They also thought the Bionicles were pretty awesome.

On Friday, we checked out of our hotel and drove back to Las Vegas and hung out with Hubby’s brother and family.  We always have a good time when we go see them.

On Saturday, they took us out on their boat to Lake Mead.

Disneyland 247 

Disneyland 248

Disneyland 238

Disneyland 250

After a day of fun in the sun in Las Vegas (pretty much the only sun we saw most of the trip) we drove home.  The trip was lots of fun, but I was very ready to be home by the time we got there.  Now that I’ve been home for a week, I’m ready to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment