Thursday, April 29, 2010

Well, you know… more of the same!

I thought I was about done, then I remembered about the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique!

Disneyland 191

That is a place where princesses can get their hair done.  They get their hair done by fairy godmothers in training and they get a tiara and have their makeup done and get their nails painted.  I mean, come on!!  I’m a, I mean, she’s a princess!!  We had to do it!!

 

Disneyland 194

All a part of  the beauty process!

 

Disneyland 206

The final product.  After this I let her put her mermaid costume on and let her walk around the park all afternoon dressed up.  When you’re 5, the idea of standing out doesn’t occur to you.

That night I took my mom and the Princess to Ariel’s Grotto for dinner as a late birthday present, since their birthdays are in March and only a week apart.  In Ariel’s Grotto, there are 4 princesses that come around to your table to talk to you and have their picture taken with you.  I called the day before to make reservations and they only had two seatings left, and they were both on the patio.  That probably would have been fine in nice weather, but it was cold that night!  My mom and I were freezing.  I’m not sure that the princess even noticed, since about every 10 minutes a princess came to the table.  She was in hog heaven.

Disneyland 223

Disneyland 224

So much fun.

Tomorrow I’ll post pictures from what was probably G-man’s favorite part, Legoland!!

No comments:

Post a Comment