Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Seriously?!?

My hubby says he is going to put the word ‘seriously’ on my tombstone.  I guess I say it a lot.  It just seems to fit so many situations.  Like this one, for instance.  I had to give Squanner some cough medicine the other day, (we have a lovely bug going around our house right now) and the measurements on the side of the bottle for dosing were in tablespoons.  There weren’t any other conversions in parenthesis, just tablespoons.  Well, the cup that came with it for dispensing the doses only had ml on the side.  So I had to pull a different medicine dispenser out of the drawer to see how many ml were in a tablespoon!  Seriously?!  They tell you how much to give your child in one measurement, but then give you something to dispense said medicine in a totally different measurement.  So dumb!!!  Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment