Thursday, September 2, 2010

Wow. It’s Thursday already?

A funny thing happened this week.  It went from Monday to Thursday in one day!!  I swear it did!!  The phenomenon that makes this odd little fact even weirder is that this week hasn’t been nearly as busy as last week.  Last week was one of those weeks where we had something going on every day.  I think I saw Hubby for a total of about 2 hours.

This week has been much more relaxed, so you would think it would go slower, but the opposite is true.  I’m not quite sure how that happened.  Maybe because I have immersed myself in the world of scrapbooking for the last couple days.  I got a Cricut last week and that has inspired me to actually start scrapbooking again!  I thought I would start with our Disney vacation from 6 months ago.  I’m sure once that is done, I’ll be done with scrapbooking again and all those school pictures from the last 5 years will have to wait for the next flurry of activity.

I realize that I haven’t posted any pictures lately.  I will try and remedy that soon.  I will maybe try and post pictures tomorrow from TRMinator’s birthday last week.  He reminded me that I promised him he could have a party when he turned 12.  I reluctantly upheld my end of that bargain, so I’ll have to post the pictures.  I’ll do that tomorrow, because right now I have to scrapbook!!  (Before I lose my motivation yet again!)

No comments:

Post a Comment