Monday, August 9, 2010

We had to fend for ourselves!

Ever since my parents moved to Utah 7 years ago, it has become a tradition that we have dinner at their house on Sunday evenings.  Well, this Sunday they let me down and made me make dinner for my own family!  All because they were in Arizona for my nephew’s birthday.  Come on!  Don’t they know that they have me trained now that I don’t have to cook on Sunday?!  Sheesh!

I managed to survive making dinner, (we had scones) then we needed to come up with something to do for the rest of the evening.  So we, along with half the town, decided to go to the park.  Of course, this was a perfect opportunity to take pictures with my new camera!  I don’t use it to it’s full capabilities, but I still have fun with it.

Sunday at the park 019 

Sunday at the park 032

Sunday at the park 078

Sunday at the park 094

Sunday at the park 100


I suppose we fend for ourselves pretty well!

No comments:

Post a Comment