Monday, August 2, 2010

I love it when a deal comes together

I realized the other day that school starts for me in about three weeks (EEEK!!) and that I should try to see if I can figure out what books I need, preferably online. 

I found the bookstore’s website and they had a place where you just put in what class you had, picked your teacher and BAM!!  There’s the books you need with a convenient spot to order them.

I need two books and each one new was $41.  They were out of stock new, but they had used ones available for $33.  I was about ready to order them, when my Amazon buying brain kicked in and I thought, “Hmm… I wonder if I can get these off Amazon?”

I took the ISBN numbers of the books from the bookstore’s website and plugged them into Amazon, and da duh!!  There they were for a fraction of the bookstore’s price!  I got both my books for under $18!  Can I get a “Woot!  Woot!!”

This kind of getting good deals technology wasn’t around the first time I went to school!  I love Amazon.  It rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment