Wednesday, April 28, 2010

And … more pictures

I’m just having too much fun posting pictures!

 

Disneyland Vacation 180

In California Adventure they had a Bug’s Life 3D show.  It was with all the Bug’s Life rides which were geared towards younger kids.  When we saw the sign before we went in that said “May be frightening for small children” we thought, “This is Bug’s Life, how scary can it be?  Well, apparently it can be pretty scary.  I thought that it was actually pretty cool.  It was an interactive 3D show, so when the termite tried to spray his acid on you, you actually had water squirt on you.  When the stink bug sprayed you, it actually smelled in the theater.  I thought it was fun.   The Princess was not quite as amused as we were.  Once the water sprayed, she was done.  The good thing was, the movie was pretty loud, so it drowned out her crying.  Don’t worry, it didn’t last very long after she started crying, and I held her on my lap to comfort her, so I’m not a horrible mother, but I certainly didn’t take her out, because I wanted to see the rest of it!

 

Disneyland Vacation 181

After the trauma (or excitement, depending on your point of view) of the Bug’s Life show, we went on some of the tame Bug’s Life rides.  And boy, were they tame.  But the Princess (and G-man for that matter) loved them.  Sometimes you have to take one for the team.

 

Disneyland Vacation 202

On the morning of our third day at the park, I realized that I hadn’t taken the Princess to Pixie Hollow yet to see Tinker Belle!  So first thing that morning we lined up to see her.  Since it was still early, we only had to wait about 15 minutes.  Tinker Belle was sooo cute.  When we told her that Princess was her for Halloween last year, she asked, “what’s Halloween?”  Get it?  She lives in Pixie Hollow, she wouldn’t know what Halloween is!

I got each of the kids a cheap digital camera before we left and I made them lanyards to hang them from.  While Tinker Belle was talking to the Princess, she asked her about her camera and took a picture of them together with it.

042

So stinking cute!!  I just laughed when I saw her do that.  The camera was still around the Princess’s neck when she took it, so that’s why it’s such a close up.

 

Disneyland Vacation 239

This is actually a picture that the Princess took with my camera.  She didn’t do too bad!

Alright, that’s probably enough for today.  I have lots more, though!  Just prepare yourselves!

1 comment:

  1. The bugs life show was my favorite. I think we saw it three times while were were there. When we went with the choir kids last summer I made them all go se it again. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete