Tuesday, April 27, 2010

More pictures

Drum roll please…

Disneyland Vacation 096

Disneyland Vacation 099

 

Disneyland Vacation 100

We didn’t have to stand in line very long for much, but we did have to stand in line an hour and a half to see the princesses, but Idon’tevencare.  It was so worth it.  I don’t know if it was more for me or her, but we both enjoyed it.

 

Disneyland Vacation 118

When we all met back up, we went to the Innoventions display.  Since Disney owns ABC, it was basically a big commercial for ABC shows, but whatever, TRMinator was picked to be a contestant in their little game show.  Bummer for him he didn’t win anything.

 

Disneyland Vacation 138

While the others went to go some some more rides, my dad and I took the G-man to Mickey’s house to meet Mickey Mouse.

Disneyland Vacation 143

I’ll post the pictures from Disney California tomorrow.

On a side note, I haven’t scrapbooked for at least a year.  Now that I have all these fun pictures, I’m ready to scrapbook again.  Maybe I’ll just print out this blog and count that instead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment