Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Finally some Easter pics, part 1

I’ve been meaning to post something with some Easter pictures for awhile now.  I’ve finally got the pictures pulled off my camera.  Here were their church Easter outfits.

Easter10 009

The day before Easter, we had a big party with Hubby’s side of the family.  We had a big lunch with everyone, then did an egg hunt with all the kids.

Easter10 013

Have I  mentioned that Hubby comes from a big family?  This was only about half the kids.  Hubby is one of 7 kids, and there are 31 grandkids.  My kids have a lot of cousins.

Easter10 029

The Princess after gathering her haul.

Easter10 032

G-man was proud that he found a golden egg.  (Not sure that it actually meant anything, but he was happy!)

After we got all the kids jacked up on sugar and excited from running around outside, we decided it was a good idea to go back into the confines of my MIL’s house and play a dancing game on the Wii.

Easter10 049

My littlest niece danced along the whole time.  It was dang cute.

 

Easter10 076

My boys rocked it!

Everyone had fun.  More pictures of Easter day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment