Thursday, April 8, 2010

Finally some Easter pics, part 2

The Easter bunny came to visit our house, and of course, the kids had to have coordinating outfits so I could take some pictures.

Easter10 081

The Princess got a Tinkerbell doll, G-man got some Toy Story Lego army guys (yeah, I didn’t know they made them either, they’re new) and TRminator got some Pokemon cards in his basket.

Easter10 083

She had on capris.  It wasn’t really warm, but it was a heck of a lot warmer then than it is now!  (Did I mention that we got 8 inches of snow 2 nights ago?  Yeah, not fun!!)

 

Easter10 090 

Easter10 104

Aren’t my boys handsome in those colors?!

-------------------------------------------------

Easter10 046

I just had to put another picture in of my niece dancing.  So funny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment