Tuesday, April 13, 2010

We are a bunch of drama queens around here

I took TRMinator and the Princess to the doctor this morning for their 7th grade and Kindergarten shots, respectively.  TRMinator only needed two, so he got off fairly easily.  The Princess got 5. 

TRMinator handled his pretty well.  I mean, he didn’t cry or anything!  Although on the way home he said he thought his arm was swelling up. (it wasn’t)  The Princess has been a different story.  Now, granted, she had 5 shots and I’m sure at least some of them are pretty sore.  I am just laughing (to myself) every time I see her walk around.  She limps now, and it’s a pretty dramatic one at that. 

I can’t wait to see how she reacts tomorrow when her leg will actually be stiff and sore.  She has school, so hopefully that will take her mind off of it.  If not, heaven help me.  I’m going to need it to deal with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment