Thursday, July 29, 2010

**Sigh**

Family 089

TRMinator has been at 12 year old scout camp this week.  He’s technically not old enough, but they are letting him go because his birthday is in less than a month and he is already a First Class Scout. 

He has been looking forward to this for quite awhile now.  He excitedly signed up for the merit badge classes that he wanted to take (horse back riding was one of them) and had his gear packed for several days.

I’m sure he is having a great time and learning a lot.

I’m not!  I miss that kid!

It’s just not the same around here without him.  I miss those big brown eyes and that grin.  G-man has been doing a good job of stepping up and being the big brother and helping when I need him to, but he doesn’t sit down and chat with me the way TRMinator does.  I think I’m ready for my big guy to come home now.  Too bad he’s still got two more days!

Test 002

That pack is almost as big as him!

No comments:

Post a Comment