Monday, September 14, 2009

A day of scrapbookin’

As previously mentioned, I spent Saturday scrapbooking with my sisters in law and my MIL.  So here are some pictures to prove to the husbands, that yes, in fact, there was some scrapbooking going on!  (there should probably be a bit more emphasis on the word some) scrapbookin 005

See, we are high tech when we scrapbook! 

 

scrapbookin 006

Did you notice the TV isn’t even on?  That’s how focused we are!  (and by ‘we’ I mean ‘them’)

 

scrapbookin 007

Wow, look at all those pages getting done!

 

scrapbookin 008

Then there’s me.  Watching all the creative juices flow around me, but not quite able to tap it.

 

scrapbookin 010

Oh look!  There’s the promised one page layout that I actually finished!

 

scrapbookin 011But wait there’s more!  Yes, I got two, count them, two layouts done.  Granted, everyone else was gone by the time that I finished the second one, but that’s okay.  I got two events in my children’s lives scrapbooked.  Now for the other 999 that I still have to do!

3 comments:

  1. Cool, blog!!!! Sorry but this might be the last time I post something on it though, at least for the next two years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, Troy! What, you think your new miss prez won't let you blog?! That's okay, good luck! I'm really bummed that we won't be there on Saturday. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so bummed I missed Saturday. but thats okay because you missed Friday!

    By the Way... love the blog

    ReplyDelete