Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Ramblings

If I follow the template of the blogs that I read, I should be calling this Random Friday, but I’m going to be a rebel and buck that trend.  (boy, am I rebelling or what!!) 

Right now I am relishing the fact that I don’t have anywhere I have to be at any certain time!  I do have to go to the store at some point today, but that can be whenever.  Oh yeah, I guess I have to get the boys from school too.  Oh crap!  I told the TRMinator that I would go to the library for him also.  Well, I guess I do have stuff to do today, so I probably shouldn’t sit here all morning.  Oh well, it was nice will it lasted.

So the princess started preschool this week.  I got some pictures of her on her first day, but it didn’t even occur to me to take pictures of the boys on their first day.  I don’t think it has occurred to me for the last several years.  I might get more worked up about it, but I know they could care less.

Funny back to school story that I’ve been meaning to write down that actually happened a couple of years ago.  On the G-man’s first day of  1st grade, I made him his lunch, but he also had some money in his account because they eat school lunch on pizza day.  He ate his home lunch, then went and told them his name and ate school lunch also.  I just laughed when I found out he ate 2 lunches.  I can just picture the look on his face when he realized that all he had to do was tell them his name and he got to have school lunch too!  Of course I explained to him, that that’s not how it’s supposed to work, but it’s still pretty funny.

TRMinator and the hubby are going camping tonight for scouts.  G-man was going to go too, but now I think he’s changed his mind when he found out his friend wouldn’t be there.  Glad it’s them and not me. (I hate camping)

Tomorrow I get to go scrapbooking with my sisters in law.  I’m missing out on the Scrapbook  Expo tonight, (the whole, hubby is gone, thing kind of leaves me with the other two kids, and I am NOT taking them to the Expo!) but I’m going to my MIL house tomorrow to scrapbook with the girls.  Actually it will be closer to me just watching them with a blank look on my face while they get tons done.  They are all immensely talented, while I am just ho hum.  I’ll be lucky if I get a page done.  Oh well, family time, right?  That’s the spirit.

I think this is probably enough rambling for now.  I’ll try and come up with something good next week!  (don’t hold your breath)

2 comments: