Sunday, September 6, 2009

Taking the plunge

I have decided to enter the world of blogging.  I’m not quite sure what possessed me to do such a crazy thing, maybe the fact that several of my friends have blogs and it seemed like fun, or I  am deluded into thinking that someone might actually want to know the mundane happenings of my life.  Either way, I’m taking the plunge.

In case you happened upon this blog by mistake, stay and hang out!  Let me tell you a little about myself.  I am married to a computer whiz extraordinaire,  who, in a small corner of his office, in a very unobtrusive way, is running the world!  (his words, not mine)  I have three great kids, who I am sure will be mentioned on here from time to time.  The TRMinator is 11, going on 35.  He is a very sweet boy that is growing up fast, which makes me feel old!  The G-man is 8, and is into Legos and annoying the princess.  The aforementioned princess is 4, and the only girl, hence the title.  

Hopefully this will be a fun alternative to keeping a journal, if you can call it an alternative, since I don’t keep a journal, and haven’t since I was about 19.  Oh well, call it what you may, this is a peek into my life!

1 comment: