Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fun weekend

We had a fun long weekend in Vegas.  After the incredibly long drive, we had some good times. (I must report that my DJ abilities weren’t too bad, I only cut off a few songs here and there.  I just might be getting better!)   My BIL took us out on the new boat to Lake Mead on Friday and the kids got to go tubing, knee boarding, and wake boarding.  The water was marvelously warm, and a good time was had by all.Vegas 070 The hubby, TRMinator and cousin, getting ready to go on the tube

 

Vegas 089 I guess the princess had as much fun as she could take

 

Vegas 081 Same with the G-man

 

Vegas 085 I had to put this one in to prove that the hubby got up on the wake board!

It was fun to spend time with the family and sit around and chat with my SIL’s.  Now after spending time with my hubby’s family this weekend, I get to go home to my family next weekend!  Woot! Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment