Monday, November 16, 2009

Dredging up old memories

I’ve really got nothing exciting to write about right now, so I figured I would just post a picture or two.  This week may be full of wordless picture days, except not quite the wordless part, because I’m too chatty to be completely wordless.

I was going through my vast library of pictures (what do I think I’m going to do with all of these?  I’ve pretty much given up on scrapbooking!)  and I found some pictures from TRMinator’s Arrow of Light ceremony.  He (and I) worked pretty darn hard for that little patch for his scout uniform, so I thought I would post a couple of pictures.  This was from August.

Taylor arrow of light 022

He even got an actual arrow, and no, he hasn’t broken or lost it yet!  I know, impressive!

Taylor arrow of light 023

Come on, he was almost 11, it’s not like he could have all serious pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment