Friday, November 6, 2009

It’s a bee-yoo-tiful day in the neighborhood!

I like to tease Hubby that he can’t write anything that is only one line long.  Whenever he puts out memo’s at work, they are about a page long (so I’ve heard) and generally includes at least one word that half the office isn’t quite sure what it means.  He tends to be long winded. 

I think that I might possibly be the kettle that is calling his pot black.  Whenever I think I will write a post that will be really short, it ends up being 4 paragraphs and way longer than I had anticipated.  Oh well, I just wanted to write a quick little entry praising this beautiful mid 60 degree day in November.  It is so nice outside today that I actually washed my car!  By hand!  In my driveway!  I’m amazing, huh?  I could go on with another little anecdote about washing cars in our family, but I’ll just stop here.  I can do it, really I can!

1 comment:

  1. Helloooooo! This is a blog after all, you are suppose to be long winded on a blog!

    ReplyDelete