Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009 top ten

Another year is coming to a close.  It’s hard to believe that my kids are a year older.  I’m trying to avoid the fact that I am as well.

Here a list of the top ten things that have happened to our family this year, sort of a la David Letterman, I’m just not as funny.

1.The princess started preschool.

2.The TRMintator started his last year of elementary school.

3.Hubby put his car in a car show for the first time.

4.Hubby also got to race his car around the track at Miller Motorsports Park, and he didn’t do too shabby!

5.Hubby and I celebrated 12 mostly blissful years together by going shopping in Park City!  (my idea, not his)

6.We got to travel (yay!) and celebrate 2 nephew’s baptisms, one in Kemmerer, WY, the other in Las Vegas.

7.The princess and I went home to Iowa to see my family.

8.G-man finally mastered the art of tying his shoes.

9.TRMinator graduated from Cub Scouts to Boy Scouts and earned his Arrow of Light award.

10.Both G-man and the princess got stitches for the first time, in the chin and forehead, respectively. 

11. (I can throw in an extra one if I want!  It’s my list!)  We have all made it through another year healthy and happy and grateful for all that we have.  We have been very blessed this year when others have not been as lucky.  We have wonderful family and friends and are grateful for all that the Lord has seen fit to bless us with.  On to another great year!

2 comments:

  1. umm for #6 you got to travel to lovely Kearns for another nephew's Baptism. I can understand why you forgot. The view in kearns isn't as nice as in Vegas or kemmerer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh! That was this year, wasn't it? I kind of was having a hard time remembering what happened this year, and what happened last year! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete