Friday, December 18, 2009

Oh alright fine, random Friday

I wasn’t going to post anything today since I just did yesterday.  Really, I wasn’t.  I guess I just can’t resist a random Friday, when I can just throw out all those random thoughts in my head and not tie them all together.  (Sometimes that’s harder than you think!)

My boys are out of school all next week.  I am quite happy about this because they will be home to entertain the princess instead of me.  And by entertain, I mean they will be on the computers playing games and she will be sitting next to them watching and giving “helpful” hints the whole time.  Thankfully, they either don’t mind her little hints or completely tune her out.  They are even nice enough to let her play for them when they take a bathroom break.  (They are filled with brotherly kindness.)  I will also get to run all my errands sans children because TRMinator is old enough to stay home with them.  I’m sure that I will have more than enough of other people’s children to deal with while I am at the store!

I think I am done with all my Christmas shopping, really.  I thought that two days ago, but Hubby and I ran to the store last night and got some more stuff.  (I’m not mentioning what store because TRMinator reads this and he will figure out what we got, he’s smart like that.)

Here’s yet another example of my craziness, I think I’m going to make new Christmas stockings.  Never mind the fact that I made new ones last year, thinking that I hadn’t made new ones for several years, when in fact, when I pulled out my Christmas stuff, I realized that I made new ones the year before.  In case you got lost in that long, run on sentence, this will be the third year in a row that I’ve made new stockings.  Here’s the reason why, first of all, when I bought the material for them last year, I bought way too much, so I have enough to make more.  The second reason would be that Santa has told me some of the things that he’s bring for their stockings and I don’t think they’ll fit, and bigger ones would be oh so helpful.  So, since I’m done with all my other sewing, I figured, why not?!

I’ve got a few other random things running through my head, but I need to get off the computer, and try to be productive.  Namely, get those new presents wrapped before the kids get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment