Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving pics

When I pulled the pictures from Thanksgiving weekend off my camera, I realized that I didn’t get any pictures from the actual big day.  Which is pretty typical for me.  I never do, and I don’t really know why.  I see my sister’s in law getting out their camera’s, but I guess I don’t feel the need for more pictures that I’m not going to do anything with.  (I think I’ve pretty much given up on the whole scrapbooking thing, except for the 2 times a year that I go and scrapbook with my SIL’s and let me tell you, I don’t get much done then.)

This year, we decided that we wanted to do a little bit of the touristy stuff because TRMinator wanted to go to M&M World.

Thanksgiving 09 001

 

Thanksgiving 09 006

Thanksgiving 09 010

Just as a side note, we hadn’t been to the strip for years, holy cow, I forgot how R- rated it can be!!

Thanksgiving 09 012

The one thing the boys wanted to know about when Hubby and I went to New York last year was the Statue of Liberty, so I had to take a picture of TRMinator in front of the Las Vegas version.

On Saturday, while everyone else went riding motorcycles and four wheelers, we took the two younger ones to a children’s museum.

Thanksgiving 09 013

They had an exhibit called Grossology, which was a bunch of things about how the body works.  Of course they loved it.  That is a big piece of skin that they are climbing.

Thanksgiving 09 076

This was a big bubble station.  It was pretty cool.

We had lots of fun, and it was good to see everyone.  Till next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment