Thursday, December 10, 2009

Winter idiotsyncrasies

I’ve discovered that I have a few odd idiosyncrasies, or as I like to call them, idiotsyncrasies about winter.  I don’t like the sound of snow crunching under my feet.  For some reason it gives me the willeys.  It’s almost like I can feel it crunch through my whole body, and I just don’t like it.  It’s the same thing when I’m driving over crunchy snow, it just kind of icks me out.

I also don’t like frozen, matted down tire tracks of snow in my driveway.  I like it to be completely clear and free of snow.  We live in a south facing house, so usually the sun takes care of any tire tracks we might drag in from the street, but the last few days have been so exceptionally cold that the sun hasn’t been able to do it’s job!  It’s been kind of bugging me lately that there are still tire tracks, but I’m trying to ignore it and let it go… probably unsuccessfully.  I’m sure I’ll be out there scraping them away as soon as I pick up the princess from school.  I know, it’s silly, but I don’t care, I’ll feel much better when it’s clear.  And double bonus!  I won’t have to listen to my tires crunch over it anymore!  (shudder!!)

1 comment: