Monday, January 25, 2010

The cat is out of the bag

We did it!  We told the kids where we are going!  Oh yeah, we were going to try and hold out and keep it a secret, huh?  Well, we decided that we were telling too many other people, and that it was going to slip, so rather than have them find out from someone else, we told them ourselves the other night. 

I really wanted to tell them before Hubby takes TRMinator up to Bear Lake with him this week.  He’s going snowmobiling with his family and it could come up very easily since several of the family members that will be there know about it. 

Where are we going you ask?  We are just going to Disneyland.  It’s not very exotic, but neither the kids nor I have ever been there.  We will be spending 3 days in Disneyland and one day in Legoland.  I think that this will be the first actual family vacation, that isn’t just to another family member’s house.  My parents are going as well.  Hopefully it will be fun and not too stressful for me if I think we are getting off schedule!  AAHHH!!!  Banish the thought!

1 comment: