Monday, January 11, 2010

Uggh…

I had started a post the other day, but I haven’t finished it because I have been sick.  I haven’t been sick for awhile, and I forgot just how fun this can be. (that would be in a sarcastic font if there was one)  I spent the whole day on the couch only getting up to either take my children to school or pick them up.  At this point I am starting to feel better, and I’m getting very antsy, but I still don’t have enough energy to do much of anything.  Except of course blog on my pretty pink laptop!

I have to say, my family has been pretty cute while I’ve been down and out.  Hubby ran to the store first thing this morning to get me some Sprite and some magazines to read.  He stayed to take the boys to school even though I told him that I could do it.  (I must have sounded pathetic enough.)  I told the boys they could just have school lunch today, but they made their own lunches.  I’m kind of bummed that I didn’t get up off the couch to see their efforts.

I feel like I’m on the mend, which I hope I feel better tomorrow because I’ve got too much to do!  We’ve got parent teacher conferences among other things to do tomorrow!  I don’t have time for another day of this stuff!   Uggh!

No comments:

Post a Comment