Friday, January 15, 2010

Some random thoughts for Friday

Why is it, that I decide that the house is a filthy mess at 7:30 at night?  I decide to vacuum, then I think I might as well get a bucket of Mr. Clean going so I can wash the banisters, because they are starting- well not really starting as much as has been for awhile now, to feel a bit grimy.  Mind you, I’ve been meaning to do this for the last week, but I couldn’t find the inspiration for it and now for some reason 8:00 at night seems like a good time for it now.  I know, it was a bit odd.

------------------------------------------

Since we’re on the subject of cleaning, I have a question for those that figure out the wonders of our universe, if I can still remember the last time I cleaned something, why can’t it still be clean?  I mean, come on!  If it has been so long since the last time I cleaned my kitchen floor, or washed my baseboards that I can’t even remember doing it, then by all means they should be dirty again.  But if I can specifically remember the last time I cleaned them, (and it doesn’t seem all that long ago) then they should still be clean!  Don’t you think?  Just throwing that out there.

----------------------------------------------

I’m trying to remind myself that I was sick this week, and that I’m not a total loser because I only got out once this week to run.  I was sick Monday, I still wasn’t 100% on Tuesday, and Wednesday I was being lazy, I’ll admit.  I finally got out on Thursday and TRMinator came with me.  It’s kind of funny to run with him.  He is used to running in spurts as fast as he can.  The last time he came with me I called him floppy.  I think he was a bit offended by that.  I showed him how I pace my breathing and try to have a bit of a steady rhythm.  He did much better this time.  Of course he had to show me up and sprint the last straightaway, but whatever.

--------------------------------------------

I think that’s pretty much all I have.  I must have emptied my head of all the random thoughts that were floating around!  Boy that feels better!

No comments:

Post a Comment