Monday, March 1, 2010

Socks, socks, and more socks!!!

What is with the socks laying all over my house?!  I swear they are multiplying and replenishing all over my floors.  I don’t think I can walk into a single room and not find at least one pair on the floor.

The root of the sock saga is that the G-man doesn’t like to wear them.  He says they are “uncomfortable”.  As soon as he walks in the door he takes the pair that he is wearing off.  Sometimes they land by the front door, but the majority of the time they land next to where he sits down.  Then when it’s time to go anywhere, he goes and gets a new pair, then when we get back,  that pair winds up on the floor, and so on and so forth.

Since that is G-man’s mode of operation, the Princess has decided that if it works for him, it will work for her, so her socks are flung around as well.  I’m starting to think that maybe I need to put some super glue inside each one so that when they put them on, they stay on and they can’t get them off!  (insert evil laugh here)  That will solve my sock problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment