Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Want to know useless stuff? Ask me!

Last night Hubby and I were watching the Tonight Show.  Jay was doing the Jaywalking segment and he was showing people pictures of famous people’s eyes and asking them what they thought of them.  There were probably about 10 pictures in all, and I guessed who they were for about 7 of them.  I got the pope wrong, (I give myself a pass on that one since I’m not Catholic) the president of Iran wrong, (I still don’t know his name) and I missed Joe Biden too.  I got the rest right.  After about the 4th or 5th one, Hubby looked over at me and said, “Wow!” 

I am a fountain of useless information.  If you want to know what celebrity is married to who, or who used to date who, I can tell you.  If you want to know who was in what movie, I can probably tell you, which is all the more amusing considering I don’t like to watch movies. (I start losing interest after about 45 minutes)  Let me tell you, if there is ever a People Magazine version of Trivial Pursuit made, I would clean up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment