Friday, July 16, 2010

Hmmm, maybe what they say about me is true

My birthday is in 2 days.  I’ve been told that I am hard to shop for.  When I’ve been asked time and time again what I want, I have no idea.  I suppose that could be called “hard to shop for” in some people’s book.  I choose to view it as, “you need to be creative and find something that I never knew I wanted!”  And sorry, I am going to be of no help pushing you in one direction or the other because I really don’t know what I want.

There’s really two parts to this problem.  The first is that when there is something that I think I might want, I just usually go buy it (on sale of course!).  The second is, I’m not really a recreational shopper, and there’s not much in the way of clothes and such that I get really excited about.  Also, if I am shopping for myself, I generally have to try things on and that gets tedious and takes too much time.  And I might be just a bit picky.  Hmmm, it’s a wonder I have any clothes to wear at all!

As for other stuff, I don’t really want anything for my house, it’s already decorated how I want it and I’m not really into chachki’s, I don’t want kitchen gadgets because I don’t use them, (that would mean I would have to clean them!) and I’ve got enough stuff for outside. 

Sheesh!  I don’t envy anyone that has to buy me a present for my birthday.  I am one tough chica to buy for.  So I think I need to wish Hubby a whole hearted, “Good luck!”

No comments:

Post a Comment