Thursday, July 22, 2010

What?!?!?!

You may have noticed the box in the left hand corner that says I need to get a new background for my blog… by tomorrow!  Apparently the website that I, and most of my friends, get our backgrounds from, wants everyone to get a new one for some reason. 

Well, I thought, “Pshaw!  My hubby is a software engineer!  He can design me up a new background!  And if he can’t, one of his engineers or techs at work can!  He runs a software company and they even have a website!  For Pete sake, someone there can make me a nice new background!”  Right?!?!!??  Nope.

He says that he’s not going to pull them away from the projects that they are working on to make me a new blog background.  Seriously!!  Where are his priorities?!?  Aren’t I the most important thing in the world??  In his world, yes, but apparently not in the company’s world.  Shocking, I know.  I’m still trying to process it.

He said that I would have to be happy with what he came up with for my blog.  So in other words, expect to see a blank background for awhile.  For some reason, my blog isn’t real high on his priorities.  Again, I’m shocked.  Maybe since I’ve called him out so publically like this he’ll get right on it!  Yeah…. probably not.

In other news, I got my new camera today!!  It’s a DSLR, and for those of you that don’t know what that is, I will write a post later telling you all about it.  I just got it today and I’m still playing with it and learning about it.  The one thing that I will tell you about it now is that it is 18 mega pixels.  18!!!  My old camera is 12, and I thought that was awesome.  I still haven’t pulled the pictures that I’ve taken off yet, (because I’m not sure how) so we’ll see just how much clearer they are.  Expect to see lots of pictures in the near future!  Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment