Monday, July 26, 2010

My new toy

I may have mentioned in my last post that I got a new camera.  (Have I said yet that I got a new camera?  I got a new camera! (I don’t think I’m that bad!))  We’ve been taking it out and playing with it to figure out how it works. 

Of course my first subjects were my kids.

New Camera 043

New Camera 038

New Camera 040

New Camera 045

Then, we went with my parents to some fireworks at the little town next door to them. 

Fireworks 020

This was our first shot, just playing with the exposure time.  I thought it was kind of cool.

Fireworks 023

Fireworks 033

Fireworks 052 (1024x683)

It was fun playing around and learning the different things we can do.  I’m sure there will be more!  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures Cassie! I am so jealous! I have been wanting a DSLR for quite some time and just haven't been able to sneak one into the budget yet. Learn lots of stuff so by the time I get mine you can teach me all about it!

    ReplyDelete