Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My little angel…

(cue the choir of angels)

taylor-halo

Aahh, my TRMinator, my first born, my eldest, the fruit of my loins…  The one who always is so eager to please and do whatever I ask of him.  A model child, really.

Holy cow he’s costing me a lot of money this summer!  Sheesh!!  It seems like if it’s not one thing, it’s another!  First of all, he had his science camp.  At least that was free, but it cost a lot in terms of time and gas.  Then next week he has scout camp, which was surprisingly not cheap!!  Next I had to register him for school.  Now that he is out of elementary we have the joy of  paying school fees.  (Not to mention a whole new wardrobe- uniforms!)  I also just registered him for a scout merit badge class… which wasn’t free.

I tell ya, it’s a good thing I love this kid and that he’s worth all this.  Otherwise I might have to kick him to the curb!  At least I have another 3 years before all the G-man’s expensive stuff starts kicking in!

1 comment:

  1. Its only going to get worse, wait till high school! I am suffering with you!

    ReplyDelete