Thursday, October 8, 2009

Let’s talk about the big G

fall 019

My G-man is a funny little guy.  I was going through his backpack today, which let me tell you, was no small task.  They go off track tomorrow, so he cleaned out his desk and brought everything home.  No wonder he couldn’t find anything, it was stuffed with papers!  Anyway, while I was going through all his papers, I found a ticket for an entry into a drawing for a bike that his school is doing.  I asked him if he wanted to take the ticket back to school tomorrow to enter in the drawing, and very matter of factly he told me, “no, I’ve already got a bike”.  Leave it to my G-man to not enter a contest because he already has what they are giving away.  I guess you could call him practical.

He definitely marches to the beat of his own drum.  He is a very sweet little boy, but he doesn’t really care what anyone else thinks about him.  The hubby and I think that when he gets older he is going to drive the girls wild because he’s cute, and he’s got that ‘I don’t care’ attitude.   I guess I should prepare myself!

He also pays attention to the little things.  He loves the little army guys and he sets up battles with them where he lines them all up in perfect little formations.  It’s fun to see his little battles ready to go until I step on one, then kick the rest over in frustration!

Only my G-man spent so much time in time out in the corner when he was little, that he actually fell asleep once.

T1stday 008So of course, I grabbed the camera and took a picture!  What else was I supposed to do?

humpty dumpty 006  He was picked to be Humpty Dumpty in a calendar they are making at school today.  His take on it was “Humpty from the Hood”  That’s how this Humpty rolls!

Aahh, my G-eezer geezer, what would I do without you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment