Friday, October 30, 2009

Yes, I am that crazy

I think I’m losing it.  Yesterday I finally finished up the boys’ costumes.  I am soo tired of sewing at this point, at least sewing on clone costumes. 

As I was laying in bed last night I started thinking about the costumes and the layers that they will be wearing underneath them.  (It’s snowing this morning, so I’m assuming that it will be cold tomorrow night)  I got to thinking that I don’t think the princess will be warm enough.  Maybe I should make her a little cape/jacket to go over the top.  I could run to the fabric store in the morning and get some type of fluffy fake fur stuff and make her a little jacket, because she is not wearing just any old jacket over that dress.  Oh, and maybe I could make her a little hat too.  Seriously.  Am I crazy?!?!  What’s wrong with me?!!  I just barely finished the costumes!!  What am I thinking trying to make more stuff??!!  Am I insane?!!!

I think the answer to the previous question would be yes.  Watch for pictures.  I’m sure they’ll be a little jacket in them.  I don’t know about the hat, though.

1 comment: