Friday, October 16, 2009

Shhhh! Don’t tell Halloween I’m here!!

I’m sitting here at the computer because I’m trying to hide from Halloween.  Remember how I said I was going to attempt to make the G-man a Star Wars clone trooper for Halloween?  Well, I am, and it’s not going too bad, it’s just not fun to do.  I am making it up as I go along, so I have to try it on him a lot, which he’s not too happy about, and it’s just not a lot of fun.  Have I mentioned that already?  Costumes are supposed to be fun to make, and this one isn’t.  The extra joyous thing is that I get to make TRMinator one also once I’m done with G-man’s.  Whoopee!

I really want to start on Christmas instead.  I always make the kids jammies every year that they open on Christmas Eve.  This year I’m making them robes also.  I’ve already got the fleece for the robes and I really want to make those instead right now.  It’s taking everything I have not to drop these dumb clone costumes like a hot potato and start on the robes instead.  I’m trying to remind myself that Halloween is in 2 weeks and that I have 2 months till Christmas.  It’s not working very well,  so I hid that material away, so I don’t look at it longingly too much.

Alright, here I go. (deep sigh)  I’m going to go thread that needle again and try and knock this thing out.  May the force be with me!

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow it is less than two weeks away and your not done yet! What kind of mother are you? =)

    ReplyDelete